Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 92 Truths about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. last beverage: Coke.
2. last phone call: My friend Rebecca.
3. last text message: My brother.
4. last song you listened to: Magic - Coldplay.
5. last time you cried: Yesterday, coming home from Paris!
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. dated someone twice: No.
7. been cheated on: No.
8. kissed someone & regretted it: No.
9. lost someone special: Sadly, I wouldn’t call them special.
10. been depressed: Not officially.
11. been drunk and threw up: No.
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
Green, Purple & Orange.
IN THE LAST YEAR, HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend Yep.
16. Fallen out of love: No.
17. Laughed until you cried: Yes!
18. Met someone who changed you: Nah.
19. Found out who your true friends are: Yes.
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Yes, but in a good way.
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend’s list: No.
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life: Most of them, but I don’t remember all of them.
24. Do you have any pets: Nope.
25. Do you want to change your name: Nah.
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Went to school! And ate a cake when I came home. How wild!
27. What time did you wake up today: Properly? Around 9:15. Very early for me!
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: I was fast asleep after 3 hectic days of travelling!
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Berlin in October!
30. Last time you saw your Mother: Last night.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: I wish I was more confident. Also, richer.
32. What are you listening to right now: The Ryder Cup on TV and my sister talking outside.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom?: Yep.
34. What’s getting on your nerves right now: My sister talking outside the window!
35. Most visited webpage: Tumblr, more than likely.
36. Blood type: Haven’t a clue. (Is that bad?)
37. Nickname: Trish, Tish, Patsy, Patrice, Pat, Mother Pateresa.
38. Relationship Status: Single.
39. Zodiac sign: Pisces.
40. Pronouns: She, Her Majesty.
41. Elementary: As if I’d share.
42. High School: See above!
43. College: Not there yet.
44. Hair color: Dark brown.
45. Long or short: Long.
46. Height: 5’7” I think.
47. Do you have a crush on someone?: Not really.
48. What do you like about yourself?: I’m very friendly.
50. Tattoos: Nah.
51. Righty or lefty: Righty.
52. First surgery: Haven’t had any, thank God.
53. First piercing: Ears.
54. First best friend: Alison, still my best friend today!
55. First sport you joined: Hurling.
56. First vacation: Killarney in Co. Kerry, but outside of Ireland it was Alton Towers in England.
58. First pair of trainers: Clarks, bless!
59. Eating: Nothing.
60. Drinking: Nothing.
61. I’m about to: Text my cousin to go to the pitch.
62. Listening to: See above.
63. Waiting for: This to end!
64. Want kids?: I think so, I don’t really know.
65. Get Married?: See above.
66. Career?: Nothing right now.
WHICH IS BETTER:
67. Lips or eyes: Eyes.
68. Hugs or kisses: Hugs.
69. Shorter or taller: Taller.
70. Older or Younger: Older.
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Bit of both!
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Nice arms.
73. Sensitive or loud: Mixture.
74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship.
75. Trouble maker or hesitant: Again, a bit of a mixture.
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger: No.
77. Drank hard liquor: I’ve had a sip of it, but I didn’t like it!
78. Lost glasses/contacts: No.
79. Sex on first date: Pigs would have flown.
80. Broke someone’s heart: As if!
81. Had your own heart broken: Nope.
82. Been arrested: No.
83. Turned someone down: Nope.
84. Cried when someone died: Yes.
85. Fallen for a friend: No.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: Not really.
87. Miracles: I don’t think so.
88. Love at first sight: Not really.
89. Heaven: I don’t know, really. Leaning more towards no.
90. Santa Claus: HELL YES.
91. Kiss on the first date: We’ve been through this.
92. Angels: Meh, no, I suppose.
Tag 25 people.
Back to stupid Ireland. Paris is STUNNING. Best few days ever.
THIS DAY IN HISTORY ♦ Queen Victoria surpasses her grandfather, King George III, as the longest reigning monarch in British history – a record the current Queen Elizabeth II will break on 9 September 2015 (22 September 1896)
|Is Buckingham Palace worth a visit? Is it nice inside as I have heard it's quite shabby haha?|
Oh my god, ten times over. I absolutely adored it, it was my favourite thing in London. I’ll definitely return. But I was bound to enjoy it immensely, wasn’t I?!
The only thing is, it’s absolutely packed. I had to practically stick myself to the walls of the Royal Childhood exhibit to get a good view. Now, that’s the experience I had so I don’t know. Try to go in September if you can because from what I would guess, it’d be quieter due to the Summer holidays ending, etc. I went mid-August and there was quite a crowd.
It was absolutely splendid and my parents agree. My father was actually mesmerised. The Throne Room was my favourite part, I felt like crying inside there, I was in disbelief, I was actually in the room! But everything was marvelous.
Though would you believe, I can see where the shabby comment came from! I do disagree though, it is most definitely worth a visit. I got the ‘Royal Day Out' ticket, so I got the Mews and the Gallery as well, they were both wonderful, especially the Mews. Get a guided tour there if you can, the times are on display on a sign. It only lasts about half an hour.
Sorry, this is so long! But to everyone, go!